A Merry Christmas & Some 2014 Memories
HOME
ABOUT
CONTACT
DSB

A Merry Christmas & Some 2014 Memories



What do you mean it's Christmas already... and the year ends next week?...



Well, one has to accept the fact that time doesn't stop for nothing and we can't go back - suddenly I sound like my german teacher - so we better do the best we can with it.
I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy new year since I'm not going to write here again for quite some time.

Before starting to list some of the best memories of 2014, I wanna thank everyone who've been with me through all this time, either this year only or my whole life or whatever. These people being mostly my best friend Kasia, Tony, Ana and my family.


2014 Memories



  • #1: Started the year in the best way possible, completing one year since Kasia and I met.
  • #2: Earning money with my main blog was a challenge that paid off - and paid an iPhone 5S as well, plus a few more things, which is great.
  • #3: One year handling Tony's shit, but it's ok because I love it.
  • #4: Eventually learned to value myself before anyone else through the hardest ways, but it was worth it in the end.
  • #5: Got in the second university course, and honestly I don't intend it to be my last one. There's just way too many things out there for me.
  • #6: Was invited to work as an interpreter in a congress and I couldn't be more excited!
  • #7: Gave up resisting the urge of getting my pink highlights back. You can tell by the new logo.
  • #8: Had the proof that my friendship with Kasia is stronger than I thought it was, and it makes me confident whenever I think that she's indeed the best bestfriend I've ever had in my whole life.
  • #9: Got two fishes. They died within a month. Don't ask me why. My house is cursed.
  • #10: Probably broke my own record of movies watched in one single day. Pretty sure I've watched six in a row at some point.
  • #11: Learned that you should never do something against your own will, even if that means getting someone disappointed/angry/mad at you. You should always be your own priority.
  • #12: Letting go of things is easier than it seems, you just need to know how your own mind works. Once you let go, better things will come along.
  • #13 - bonus!: Ya ponyal chto moya lyubov k nemu yavlyayetsya slishkom slinym dlya menya chtoby polozhit yego na uderzhaniye.