30 Things I'm Thankful For in 2014
HOME
ABOUT
CONTACT
DSB

30 Things I'm Thankful For in 2014



Another year is gone and time indeed is unstoppable. 2014 was probably one of the most emotional years of my life and brought me plenty of great and bad things that made me become a better person. Here's a list of 30 things I'm thankful for in 2014.


The Great Things of 2014




  • 1. After being scared of having some serious health problem, I'm thankful that it turned out to be nothing at all and I'm as good as I could ever be.
  • 2. I got in my second university degree.
  • 3. Earned quite a lot of money with my main blog.
  • 4. Realized how strong my friendship with my bestfriend is.
  • 5. My Photoshop and HTML skills have proven useful for once, being used in university on my new degree.
  • 6. Took my main blog to a whole new level by sharing Adobe cracks, which were later on taken down.
  • 7. Got the body I've always wanted to have.
  • 8. First friendship anniversary with Kasia.
  • 9. It was through distance that I learned you can't be away from people who really matter.
  • 10. And that you only value things once you've lost them.
  • 11. One year with Tony.
  • 12. Vacation alone with my mom in Tenerife.
  • 13. Learned to value more the simple things in life.
  • 14. Got invited to interpret a congress in 2015.
  • 15. Watched the remaining The Hobbit film, completing the movie-series of Tolkien's work, and anxiously looking forward to having the movie and go on a Middle-Earth journey from beginning to end.
  • 16. Bought The Universe In a Nutshell by Stephen Hawking.
  • 17. Turned 21. It's always important to mention your birthday. It means you're alive.
  • 18. Got my sixth tattoo done.
  • 19. Received the cutest Christmas+birthday gift from Kasia.
  • 20. Got my very own gym at home, with a treadmill and everything.
  • 21. Realized how important freedom is for one's well-being.
  • 22. Got closer to Annie, one of my greatest friends of a lifetime.
  • 23. Learned to never try to fool my own heart.
  • 24. Tony accepted me back after all the shit I did to him, and so did my bestfriend.
  • 25. Saw how supportive my family can be in certain situations.
  • 26. Bought a new computer.
  • 27. Bought The Sims 4 with a 50% discount HA!
  • 28. Got my pink highlights back, but I'll take them off first thing in 2015.
  • 29. Bought an epilator like this one and it's the best thing I've ever done in my life.
  • 30. Overcame my anorexia nervosa tendency for quite a long time.