10 Wishes For 2015
HOME
ABOUT
CONTACT
DSB

10 Wishes For 2015


The new year came over without even knocking the door and after listing 30 things I'm thankful for in 2014, I decided to list 10 wishes for 2015.


Just like the other list, this post doesn't have any particular order. These wishes are also some of things I would like to happen this year or that I would like to have/achieve.

My wishes are...


  • 1. Have Kasia to visit me during the Summer break.
  • 2. Keep the motivation for working out after two months with no exercising.
  • 3. Do a good job at the congress I'm going to interpret.
  • 4. Buy the iPhone 6 Plus.
  • 5. Keep as healthy as I am and can be.
  • 6. Finally manage to learn something that Tony teaches me and stop being scared of doing it.
  • 7. Have life in other planets proved and confirmed.
  • 8. See the first pictures of Pluto.
  • 9. Have a good relationship with my classmates.
  • 10. Health, love and money to my whole family because everyone needs that.