The Comeback of My Blog
HOME
ABOUT
CONTACT
DSB

The Comeback of My Blog


You might have not noticed but my personal blog has been made private for about a week now, but today I decided to give it a fresh look and make some changes. :)



The Reason Behind the Vanishment

The reason as to why I decided to make my blog private was merely due to some unwanted visitors that were coming here way too often with no good intentions. I know that now they might come back here but I have stopped worrying about it, after some time of thought.

Anyway, my personal blog is back!


The Changes & What to Expect...




  • It's public again. No, I didn't delete my blog. I just made it visible for specific readers, but now it's fully public for everyone who visits it.
  • The design. It's not that different but the colors are much darker and matching each other much better than before.
  • The sidebar. I've decided to give a bigger focus to my main blog here too since, well, it's my main blog.
  • And yeah, that's it...

I might post here some photography "work" from now on. I'm still considering this...
Either way, my personal blog is back to public and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay around for a long time until I decide otherwise. :) Thanks for visiting!