50 Things About My BestFriend
HOME
ABOUT
CONTACT
DSB

50 Things About My BestFriend


Curiously today is Children's Day and I'm writing a post named 50 Things About My Bestfriend, which is actually a hashtag from Twitter that I saw in the UK trends.

Since I've nothing better to do today after getting a beauty treatment and feeling freshly renewed, I'm going to share a list of some things about my bestfriend Kasia.


My bestfriend Kasia...




  1. ... is polish.
  2. ... lives in Scotland.
  3. ... is probably the best student I've ever met. Her grades are the highest.
  4. ... is a tiny blondie.
  5. ... has a guinea pig named Cookie.
  6. ... ships me with her own father.
  7. ... is a Photoshop genius.
  8. ... loves The Great Gatsby.
  9. ... changed me a lot. ♡
  10. ... is also known as Jesus McCash.
  11. ... has a great sense of humor but only the best can get it.
  12. ... is dating a guy who's often labeled as a dork.
  13. ... got me addicted to Lord of the Rings and I appreciate it.
  14. ... is adorable.
  15. ... has the most gorgeous eyes you can ever imagine.
  16. ... is an artist.
  17. ... loves horror movies.
  18. ... is a Sagittarius.
  19. ... has a golden heart.
  20. ... is just awesome.
  21. ... is the cutest when she's shy.
  22. ... is generally the cutest, actually.
  23. ... is crazy too.
  24. ... has an iPhone, a Samsung tablet and a Windows computer. Variety, ladies and gents.
  25. ... loves watermelon.
  26. ... has many nicknames: Kasia, Kasu, Kasi...
  27. ... 's real name is Katarzyna.
  28. ... owned one of the most popular Tokio Hotel fan-accounts: @KasuDoll.
  29. ... is 17 years old. Such a baby.
  30. ... is really talented for horror makeup.
  31. ... writes the most beautiful stories.
  32. ... is the kindest person I've ever met.
  33. ... doesn't really judge anyone, for she was judged too much herself.
  34. ... wants to be a translator.
  35. ... is constantly cold, even when it's 30ÂșC.
  36. ... is always complaining about the UK weather.
  37. ... has a really awesome flat tummy in my opinion, but she hates it.
  38. ... has the cutest pout.
  39. ... is my inspiration. ♡
  40. ... has six piercings (I think?!).
  41. ... makes me cry a lot when she talk about how important I am to her. ♡
  42. ... has the funniest reactions.
  43. ... is annoyingly cute.

And that's all I can think of for now.